If you do not agree to this Policy or any part thereof, please do not use/ access the Website or any part thereof.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Website, we collect and store your information which is provided by you from time to time by explicitly seeking permissions from YOU to get the required information. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience and Services. This allows us to provide services and features that meets your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier and to improve the Services provided by us. More importantly, we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving the aforementioned purpose.
In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. However, to create an account on the Website, you must provide us with certain basic information required to provide customized services. The information we collect from you, inter alia, includes:
USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- administering our website and business;
- personalizing our website for you;
- enabling your use of the services available on our website;
- sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
- sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- sending you our email newsletter, (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- keeping our website secure and prevent fraud;
- verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website; and
- other uses.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- By using the Website, you hereby grant your consent to the Company to share/disclose your Personal Information (i) To the concerned third parties in connection with the Services; and (ii) With the governmental authorities, quasi-governmental authorities, judicial authorities and quasi-judicial authorities, in accordance with applicable laws of India.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website intends to protect your information and to maintain its accuracy as confirmed by you. We implement reasonable physical, administrative and technical safeguards to help us protect your information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure. For example, we encrypt all information when we transmit over the internet. We also require that our registered third-party service providers protect such information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information under control. We endeavour to safeguard and ensure the security of the information provided by you. We use Secure Sockets Layers (SSL) based encryption, for the transmission of the information, which is currently the required level of encryption in India as per applicable law.
We blend security at multiple steps within our products with the state of the art technology to ensure our systems maintain strong security measures and the overall data and privacy security design allow us to defend our systems ranging from low hanging issue up to sophisticated attacks.
We maintain your information on servers located in India. Data protection laws vary among countries, with some providing more protection than others. We also comply with certain legal frameworks relating to the transfer of data as mentioned and required under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder.
When we receive formal written complaints, we respond by contacting the person who made the complaint. We work with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of your data that we cannot resolve with you directly.
COLLECTION OF OTHER NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
We automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users and improve our services. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. We also collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the URL used by you to connect your computer to the internet, etc. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
If you choose to make a purchase through the Website, we collect information about your buying behaviour.
We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we collect such information into a file specific to you.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below for your reference:
Name: Saurabh Verma
Address: Type-2, House No.- E-4, District Hospital Campus, Near Nevada Inderpur, Shahjahanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India- 242001